Antique Marble Top Coffee Table. Corner Kitchen Table. Kitchen Table And 2 Chairs
Antique Marble Top Coffee Table
- The beautiful white Marble taken from the ancient quarries of Greece, specimens of which still exist in superb statues and magnificent bas-reliefs.
- A low table, typically placed in front of a sofa
- A coffee table, also called a cocktail table, is a style of long, low table which is designed to be placed in front of a sofa, to support beverages (hence the name), magazines, feet, books (especially coffee table books), and other small items to be used while sitting, such as coasters.
- low table where magazines can be placed and coffee or cocktails are served
- (Coffee Tables) While any small and low table can be, and is, called a coffee table, the term is applied particularly to the sets of three or four tables made from about 1790; of which the latter were called ‘quartetto tables’.
- the upper part of anything; “the mower cuts off the tops of the grass”; “the title should be written at the top of the first page”
- Be at the highest place or rank in (a list, poll, chart, or league)
- Be taller than
- top(a): situated at the top or highest position; “the top shelf”
- exceed: be superior or better than some standard; “She exceeded our expectations”; “She topped her performance of last year”
- Exceed (an amount, level, or number); be more than
antique marble top coffee table – 251 Series
The Carpenter's coffee table
Designed by Duangrit Bunnag
Product sizes : W90 X D90 X H17 cm
Marble Topped Coffee Table
antique marble top coffee table